Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Got the Internet Again!!

I promised my mom I would blog. So here I am (at almost 2 am) finishing a blog I started earlier. Maybe one day I'll get better at time management, & I'll do some quality time blogging--just the computer & me. :)


The Three Amigos

















This is the awesome Aunt Melinda & her new little buddy























Luke after his bath...which he loves!
Lance isn't trying to eat his brother, but he just gave him a big kiss & this is what it looks like after a big "muah."
Lance is always ready to head out the door & just run...good thing he's wearing his running suit (from the above mentioned awesome aunt--who buys him such cute things).

9 comments:

Granny Annie said...

I'm so happy to read your NEW blog!
I was just in the process of bringing it up and commenting:
"RACHEL, WHERE ARE YOU?!" when what to my wondering eyes did appear? but a wonderful new blog from you!
The pictures are so adorable and the babies getting so big! We miss you all!
Love you so much!
Granny

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Your boys are so handsome, and don't babies grow up too fast? I don't like that one bit. Also, I LOVE the running suit. I, too, am grateful for great aunts in my children's lives!

Grandma 'D' said...

Yea! I've been waiting patiently, NOT....The boys are getting so big and cuter by the minute. I miss you already. Luke is a doll. He is filling out and actually a little chubby. He looks like Lance. Grandma loves you all and can't wait to see you again.

Melissa said...

Your boys are so cute! Luke is getting chubby! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Steph said...

Your little guys are so cute! Of course Russell thinks it's because they look like him. The cute kids always look like Russell which means every kid in the family as different as they all are somehow all look like Russell. Ha ha. I can't wait to be able to see you guys. especially Lukey. Haven't seen him yet!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I want to jump in the car now and come & kiss and hug Lance & Luke. We miss you guys, but hooray for blogs because I still get to see these handsome, little men. That husband of yours ain't bad looking himself...look at those guns :)

Shelby said...

Love the pictures. You little guys are so handsome. I hope things are going great for you in Idaho.

Crystal said...

Your boys are so cute. We love you and miss you tons. Do you really have the internet now?

happy mom said...

well if your up at 2am you might as well blog!

cute cute kids, and awesome aunts that buy things for such kids is priceless I tell ya!

love the kiss!