- "Wow Luke!! Those are some thick thighs! Just like Mama's." REALLY DAVID??? Haven't we already gone over this--this exact statement??? No wife, and I mean NO wife, would let her husband live after a comment like that!! Definitely naughty. I don't care if it's the truth. Naughty.
- "You look really nice, Rachel." Hmmmm, doing better. "Except for your hair." I think the second statement cancels the first. Naughty.
- When I pulled out the Christmas ornaments this year, I found tiny round holes in some of the balls. I was baffled. But wait! Do you remember a post about David & his BB gun? And how I found out he had been shooting it INSIDE the apartment? Mystery solved. Naughty.
- Then there were the wooden TV trays that looked like they had been stabbed with a knife a few times. But it wasn't knives. It was from ninja stars that had been thrown in the apartment. I don't think David gets the whole indoor vs. outdoor activity thing. Although I'm pretty sure ninja stars shouldn't be thrown anywhere. Unless you're a ninja. David isn't one. Naughty.
- Then there are the numerous toys broken by Daddy (because he was doing something he shouldn't), and all the times he has thought it was funny to make the boys cry. And about a gazillion other naughty things.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
And I hope this Daily Dose of David has you laughing as hard as I was when it happened! It was probably a month ago when I crashed into bed exhausted & David fell asleep instantly & was snoring. Loudly!! I knew there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. But because he had just gone to sleep, I knew that if I pushed him to roll over or shook him, he was going to yell at me for waking him up (and for pushing or shaking him). So I reached over & rubbed his back. I was thinking that maybe he was awake just enough that when I rubbed his back he would move & stop snoring. And that's when I heard, "That was really nice." Huh? And before I could reply he said, "No, I mean it. That was really nice of you." Huh? some more. And the kicker? "What dealership do you work for? Toyota?" And as I began giggling...more snoring. But who cares about the snoring when you're laughing so hard you're sure you're going to wake up the husband & the kids!