Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kisses!!

This is my favorite little pucker face! And below him is another cute little pucker face. Can you tell they're related? Pucker faces, curly hair, and all. :) It's his cousin Brylen who is only a couple months younger than Luke. Now anybody wanna kiss?



And I hope this Daily Dose of David has you laughing as hard as I was when it happened! It was probably a month ago when I crashed into bed exhausted & David fell asleep instantly & was snoring. Loudly!! I knew there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. But because he had just gone to sleep, I knew that if I pushed him to roll over or shook him, he was going to yell at me for waking him up (and for pushing or shaking him). So I reached over & rubbed his back. I was thinking that maybe he was awake just enough that when I rubbed his back he would move & stop snoring. And that's when I heard, "That was really nice." Huh? And before I could reply he said, "No, I mean it. That was really nice of you." Huh? some more. And the kicker? "What dealership do you work for? Toyota?" And as I began giggling...more snoring. But who cares about the snoring when you're laughing so hard you're sure you're going to wake up the husband & the kids!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

I dare say that Lukey's pucker is better! I wanna kiss!!! It's taking all I have to hold back from kissing my computer screen. Adorable!

Lora said...

Wow he has grown a ton! Way cute pucker face ;)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Get down here, so I can kiss that cute pucker face :) Oh, and maybe you should buy David a Toyota...he, he

Crystal said...

1st of all, thanks for a new post. 2nd, thanks for the "dose" I cannot stop laughing & last, I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Granny Annie said...

Those are just the cutest little "Pucker Faces"!...just want to hug them to pieces!
And I am still laughing at daily dose of David!...Gotta love that guy!
And you to Rachel!....you have an adorable family!....enjoy those little ones, they grow up to fast.
Hugs and loves to you all. Miss you!

The Whites said...

Great snoring story! That is so funny:) Also, love the pucker face :0

Grandma 'D' said...

Yup, totally awesome kissers, slobber and all. Grandma can't hold back when it comes to kissing those kiddies, even it they are sick. It was worth getting sick too!!!

And the Dose.....hilari...ass...killig me David.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love the pucker-faces and the story! I have a snorer, too. I just try to get to sleep first :)

happy mom said...

cute cute little puckers, so cute!

okay did you talk to David about this? Does he have a response at all? man I hate that they get grumpy and they think it is rude of you to want to get sleep too. I feel your pain.

happy mom said...

OH yeah I forgot to mention I used to tickle Brians arm to get him to move, then pretend to sleep if it woke him and he might get angry. hehehe! now he has the c-pap sent from heaven.

Alicia W. said...

Where oh where are you? :( Looking for a updated post of one of my absolute favorite bloggers. Hope you had a wonderful 4th.

Lora said...

So so cute!! Toyota? I swear he sounds like he is making stuff up in his sleep :) To funny!