Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
A while later David brings Luke down to give him to me, & this is what I saw:
David said, "It was a Lance attack." Again, uh-huh. What David doesn't know is that I am quite the sleuth, & I possess awesome detective skills. So judging from the perfect sticker spacing and the fact that there are no stickers on his eyes or nostrils (which are Lance's favorite stickering places), I would say this is the work of a daddy who really amuses himself. :) Uh-huh.
Once he was all cleaned up, I let him run into my room & climb onto my bed while I got his clothes. That took about 15 seconds, & I got to my bedroom about 2 seconds too late. I found him sitting in a big wet spot on my bed. I guess he finally finished peeing. Arghhhhhh! I still hadn't cleaned up the kitchen (nutmeg on the floor, pee on the stove), & now I had to wash & change bedding. Oh yeah, & finish nursing the crying baby in the living room.
But after cleaning up & taking care of Lance & Luke we all got a nice, long, very much needed nap! :)
THE END (of the messes that day)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
This is actually how I found Luke one day while Daddy was watching him. I'm sure David was getting quite a kick out of this. Leaving him sitting on the couch by himself watching television in giant shoes, waiting for Mom to find him. Kind of like putting him in the closet & waiting for me to come down the stairs & ask, "Where's Luke?" Just so he can casually (while studying at the table) say, "He's in the closet," and watch for my reaction when I actually find Luke in the closet. I know he was really hoping I would hear baby crying coming from the closet, but Luke was a good baby just waiting to be discovered.
And Luke on the cell phone, well that was just Lance helping him talk on the phone. Lance was jabbering away (who knows what he was saying) on Daddy's phone, & out of the blue he put the phone to Luke's ear & said, "Hewo?" He then carried on a phone conversation for Luke. What a good big brother.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
This is Lance "fixing" the swing. He was so proud to show me the part he succeeded in pulling off. No tools were necessary for the removal, but the key to Mom's car might have been helpful (it unlocks & fixes
everything--at least that's what he thinks).
List 6 quirks about you..
Tag 6 people..
Tell who tagged you.. JULIE
1. I hate anybody to do my laundry--anybody! I do it better than anyone, so I don't want anyone to touch it. :) I'm very particular. I get this from my mom, so she's the exception (she is the laundry queen after all).
2. I also really hate the toilet lid left up. I have this fear that things are going to fall into the toilet...ew gross. And I don't know what I'm willing to retrieve (depending on what can be flushed). In our last couple apartments the medicine cabinet was above the toilet making me panic whenever the toilet lid was up.
3. I love doing tedious things. I can do the same thing over & over all day long. And once I get going on something I hate to be interrupted.
4. I am almost always in my pajamas until the afternoon (although I'm trying to change that now--without much luck). I really prefer to run all errands in the evening & do my shopping at night (like 10 pm). So you can imagine how annoyed I am when I have to make it to the post office before 5 pm--or any other place for that matter.
5. I keep my phone on vibrate or silent almost all the time. I really hate to hear it ring. Not that I don't want to answer it, I just hate ringing phones.
6. I try to never let my knees show in public. I haven't owned shorts in a really long time because I don't like my knees--they're big & ugly. I'm so glad to have capris in the summer.
I can't tag just 6 people because I want to read about all of your little quirks, so if you're reading this...tag, you're it!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Oh, baby! Woo Woo!
If you were wondering why he was even wearing these...He found a pile of hair in our apartment & was appalled. The pile turned out to be his sisters extensions. Just for fun she decided to put them in his hair, & I thought it was so sexy that I had to take some pictures. :) Okay, I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so ridiculous. And rest assured, he does not wear his hair like this--EVER. Good thing, too, because I'd hate for anything to distract from the scraggly facial hair. :) :)