Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Can Do It By Myself!

Just like pushing the grocery cart at the store, Lance needs to push baby Luke in the stroller--all by himself. (I get yelled at if I even try to help steer it.) I had Luke in the stroller in the kitchen one day while I was making dinner (I know weird, but it worked), & Lance took it & started pushing it. I thought maybe he was just going to push him around inside the house & thought it was so cute. But Lance was a man on a mission. He pushed it right up to the front door, & then tried to open the door. He was ready to take Luke for a walk. :) We had a bit of a fit when he realized he wasn't actually going to be able to take Luke outside. I took Luke back into the kitchen, & Lance once again pushed him to the front door. He was very persistent in trying to get the stroller out the door, but alas, the mean mother foiled his plan. :(











Lance pushing the stroller off the sidewalk & into the neighbor's truck (but he's doing it by himself!).

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hang on Luke, big brothers gotcha! I knew he would be a great big brother. Give them a big smushy kiss from me.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Little kids are so independent. Give them both a huge squeeze from me and keep your eye on that stroller!

Steph said...

He is such a loving big brother. I know if Gauge would have been a girl things would have been a lot differant. Emma would have a had a real life baby doll to dress and play mommy to. But a boy just wasn't as fun. It can't wait to see those 2 little munchkins. You guys don't share very well.

Grandma 'D' said...

Our little Lance is getting to be such a big guy. Him and Luke will have some awesome adventures. He is so cute. Luke is getting tooooo big. I still think he looks like Lance and David. Love ya!

Granny Annie said...

They are so handsome! Just a little practice and Lance will have the stroller under control! It is bigger than he is. So would say He is doing a pretty good job.
Do hope you have liability insurance on the stroller though....just in case!
Baby Luke is growing so fast.
They are just adorable.
Hugs and lots of love!
Grandpa still talks about Lance and how he they liked one another...he had lots of fun and they got along so good!

Nat Lud said...

What a helper! That is so cute.

happy mom said...

at least Luke is actually smaller than lance, Amanda is like this with Josie a lot but it doesn't go as well, like trying to pick her up, oh and Sam tried picking the girls up a time or two. and I remember the stroller days too.

happy mom said...

Sam noticed that Lance is going to push the stroller into the neighbors truck and there was a cute little dialogue.

Sam "that bay is going to push that baby into the street and into that car!"

me "yep looks like it."

Sam "and then his mom will say where is my baby!"

Amanda "and she will just look and look, where is my baby!"