Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this tag a while ago, & thought it was cute. You just search for images for your answers (google or yahoo), and pick a picture from one of the first 4 pages.


My first name













My middle name











My last name










My age











Place I'd like to visit (Venice, Italy)









My grandma's names












Where I grew up









My first job











Pet I've owned (for a day)









Nickname of my best friend










Favorite food--CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE,CHOCOLATE




















Favorite color







Where I live now

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

This looks like a tedious game...right up your alley :) Again, I'll give it a go in a week or so. Pretty cool that you found Waima. I guess you can google anything!

Rebecca Talley said...

Fun photos.

My son served his mission in Italy--I'd like to go there someday, too.

Grandma 'D' said...

Were you really up blogging at 2:00 A.M.? Or is your computer date screwed up? Anyway that is way cool. I'll have to try it. No promises though. Love my babies, give them big slobbery kisses from Gramdma Holm!!!!

Rachel said...

No, the date & time are not messed up. When I'm up with Luke I'm usually at the computer. What else do I have to do--I mean besides sleep. :)