Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6 Quirks

Here's how this works..

List 6 quirks about you..

Tag 6 people..

Tell who tagged you.. JULIE

1. I hate anybody to do my laundry--anybody! I do it better than anyone, so I don't want anyone to touch it. :) I'm very particular. I get this from my mom, so she's the exception (she is the laundry queen after all).

2. I also really hate the toilet lid left up. I have this fear that things are going to fall into the toilet...ew gross. And I don't know what I'm willing to retrieve (depending on what can be flushed). In our last couple apartments the medicine cabinet was above the toilet making me panic whenever the toilet lid was up.

3. I love doing tedious things. I can do the same thing over & over all day long. And once I get going on something I hate to be interrupted.

4. I am almost always in my pajamas until the afternoon (although I'm trying to change that now--without much luck). I really prefer to run all errands in the evening & do my shopping at night (like 10 pm). So you can imagine how annoyed I am when I have to make it to the post office before 5 pm--or any other place for that matter.

5. I keep my phone on vibrate or silent almost all the time. I really hate to hear it ring. Not that I don't want to answer it, I just hate ringing phones.

6. I try to never let my knees show in public. I haven't owned shorts in a really long time because I don't like my knees--they're big & ugly. I'm so glad to have capris in the summer.

I can't tag just 6 people because I want to read about all of your little quirks, so if you're reading this...tag, you're it!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

My heck you annoyed little person. Remember when I did laundry at Lynettes & you went balistic? PSYCHO!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yup, those quirks are all pretty true...especially the laundry. I think your knees are sexy. Sounds like a fun game. I'll have to give it a go in a week or so :)

Crystal said...

I never knew........most of that!