Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dave Dirt

David would kill me if he knew I posted these pictures! He recently told me that I could no longer blog about him (I should try to not even mention him), & I could definitely not post pictures of him. I said, "whatever!" He's the entertainment on my blog. And anyway, I was definitely not passing up this opportunity to post these fabulous pictures. I told him he couldn't delete them because I wanted to show them to his grandma (and everyone else--he he). He said to tell her it was him getting extensions for Luke's blessing. We were laughing so hard while taking them. He saw the pictures & said he looked like Joe Dirt, but even without the extensions I've been calling him Hobo Dave. What a sexy man I'm married to. :)
Oh, baby! Woo Woo!

If you were wondering why he was even wearing these...He found a pile of hair in our apartment & was appalled. The pile turned out to be his sisters extensions. Just for fun she decided to put them in his hair, & I thought it was so sexy that I had to take some pictures. :) Okay, I couldn't stop laughing because he looked so ridiculous. And rest assured, he does not wear his hair like this--EVER. Good thing, too, because I'd hate for anything to distract from the scraggly facial hair. :) :)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

why is he wearing that ah, um, sexy hair anyway?

Crystal said...

Joe dirt? That's more like Billy Ray back in his golden years. Those are some big guns though, I would tell him myself if I wasn't the keeper of all secrets.

Steph said...

OH wow! Nice.... wow. Hahaha you guys are so funny!

Granny Annie said...

I REALLY LOVE THESE PICTURES! AND DAVID... I LOVE THE NEW HAIR! IT'S RIGHT UP MY ALLEY....AS HAIR IS WHAT I DID FOR MOST OF MY LIFE! DON'T LET ANYONE GIVE YOU A BAD TIME....BUT PLEASE KEEP THESE PICTURES COMING! I COULD GIVE YOU A FEW MORE TIPS ON SOME OUTRAGEOUS STYLES, THAT ONLY YOU AND GRANNY CAN APPRECIATE!.. HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF CHANGING THE COLOR YET? THERE IS SOME REALLY FLASHY ONES!
LOVE YA!

happy mom said...

all I can see is uncle ? from Nepoleon dinamite! man why can't I remember his name. It would have been funnier if I could remember. those are some fabulous pictures!