Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Kckl, Kckl, Kckl"

This is Lance tickling Luke's toes--saying tickle, tickle (but it sounds like a mouth full of k's). He's so soft, his fingers almost don't touch Luke at all. Lance is constantly kissing, tickling, & patting Luke. My favorite is when he uses the back of his hand to gently rub Luke's cheek. It's just too cute, & it makes me so happy to see. We also have baby wrestling. This is where Daddy attacks Lance with Luke sending Lance into a giggling fit. He thinks it's hilarious (he also thinks it's funny when Luke burps). He's such a good big brother. I've never once had to worry that he's hurting the baby or being too rough. Luke is showered with kisses & loves by his big brother constantly. :)










Here's Luke doing what he does best--just sitting & smiling.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I see a lot of David in him but there is something that reminds me of Russell. He is such a handsome little guy!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I can't believe the "Sleepless in Rexburg" stories. This little guy looks happy and perfect. And he ought to be with such an awesome big brother :)

Steph said...

Do you cry a lot? I always get emotional when my kids do cute stuff like that, it melts my heart to see your boys together!

Granny Annie said...

Oh Lance is such a sweet, good, big brother! What a little brother sitter! They are adorable!
Love you and miss you All

happy mom said...

that is so sweet, and what cute boys!