Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Such a Dork

I know, I know. David told me I'm a dork for even taking this picture, but it just made me laugh so hard! I am the queen of kitchen messes & disasters, as anyone in my family can attest to. This one is a very, very small, hardly worth noting, everyone makes these, kind of mess--I've done so much worse with a microwave (even set one on fire). But I happened to look over at it just as the lid popped off the container & spaghettio's exploded (I didn't think the lid was on tight). This alone was enough to give me a little chuckle, but then I ran over to open the microwave--to stop it--and out popped a meatball. It really just shot out of the microwave & landed "plop" on the stove top. Like microwave poop. :) This really made me laugh & laugh! I know, I'm a dork. Come on, didn't it make you laugh just a little?

10 comments:

Crystal said...

microwave poop?! HA HA! Thanks for the laugh! :)

p.s.
I ran into Jason Arch this week in Walmart-He is here for a few months and then off to St. Louis for Chiropractic school I want to have his family over for dinner next week so I;ll update you then ;)

Granny Annie said...

Yes! Rach, I got a good laugh out of this one (big mess)! These are the crazy things that keep our lives from being dull!!! And keeps Mom's very busy! Now, if you hadn't posted this one it would have gone un-noticed and all the hard work would have been for nothing! hehe!
Keep-um coming!
Love ya!
Gram

Crystal said...

You & I should never cook in the kitchen together. I can't believe David didn't think it was that funny, I'm still laughing!

Rachel said...

I know right? I'm laughing again! He did think it was funny that I found it so hilarious.

Melissa said...

Was David in a coma? HILARIOUS!!!! The meatball...like a cannon...poop!!!!!! Ahhhh haaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!

Melissa said...

o.k hilarious......THhis is the laugh of the month blog. Melissa had me read it and she watched me laugh all the wall through it. remember when you took the doo-hickey off of the pressure cooker. Chili all over the ceiling. I wasn't laughing then. I enjoy those messes a whole lot more when they aren't mine. Don't let David strip you of your funny bone. A meatball will never be the same. Love ya MOM+

Melissa said...

Mom posted that last comment under my name.

Steph said...

I think it's funny that at the time YOU found it funny. I would be cursing myself the whole time i was cleaning it up, then later i would laugh when i told russell and he gave me that "you are a spaz" look.

happy mom said...

I'd rather have that any day over the fires I start because I don't clean under my burners enough!

happy mom said...

Oh right and I laughed, mostly from you describing the little poop!