Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy & Handsome




Here are more pictures of my handsome little guys. Luke doesn't do much--eat, sleep, cry, poop...and smile. He has been such an alert baby--we actually see his eyes most of the time. And he doesn't really like to sleep much (unlike Lance who always slept & we didn't see his eyes open until about 4 months). But if he sees or hears anyone close by he's smiling.




This is our big little guy shopping. (He's not happy because Daddy made him stop for a second.) Most of the other kids who are pushing their little carts are walking calmly by their parents. Not my busy boy--he's running madly through the store throwing things into his cart & plowing it into everyone (not on purpose, he just can't pay attention to everything). He tries to fill his cart with toys & candy--they learn quickly. He puts things in the cart, & David follows him around & empties it so that Lance can fill it again. I saw them in the produce, & while David was getting apples (with his back to Lance), Lance was rapidly--and I do mean rapidly, lest someone try to stop him--filling the cart with limes. He had a couple dozen in the cart before David noticed. :)






And this is the new favorite toy. Of course the motor isn't strong enough to actually make the swing work with such a big baby in it, but he's big enough to swing himself. I've tried to keep him out of it, but my efforts are in vain.

8 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Baby Luke is getting so big! And our little smiler just doesn't want to miss out on anything...he just loves life! Adorable!
Lance is such a little helper! One of these days you will be able to send him to the store by himself...cute! And as for the baby swing...I think he has a little competition with his baby
brother huh? Love you all! Grandma

Melissa said...

I cannot believe how alert sweet, lil Luke is!!!! Such a smily guy!! And as for the swing situation, we have ours up in the front room, and Neeley is obsessed. Poor Brylen is in for some exciting rides! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you! Love ya!

Steph said...

They are so cute. I want to meet Luke soon. He's adorable. Lance and Gauge definatley need to see each other more. I'm sure they would teach each other lots of fun things.

Jewels Rules said...

They are such funny boys.. Lance cracks me up.. I love those little shopping carts they are so much fun.. Everytime I see little people at the grocery store I love it.. Ya seriously though where has David been I've had a blog forever now.. I do have a lot of fun out here but well that time is going to come to a screeching halt.. I mean I'll still be having fun of course just a different kind. I start culinary school next Thursday which is going to be amazing but it's going to be taking up most of my time..

Grandma 'D' said...

Yea, a new blog, lots of new blogs. Luke is getting so big and his smiles are contagious. He is very alert. And Lance is quite the shopper. By the way, WHAT IS DAVID WEARING ON HIS FEET? Not more velcro I hope......Keep the pictures coming. Love you all so much and give the boys lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Where did you get such a smily, happy baby. Please, point me in the right direction :) And I just can't get enough of Lance...the shopping cart, the swing. He is such a fun boy!

happy mom said...

I love the little cart, Just think how much work that will be when you have Luke and Lance that want to shop!

Crystal said...

OH FINALLY SOME PICTURES OF LUKE. THE OTHER DAY I WAS NAMING THE GRANDKIDS IN ORDER AND WHEN I GOT TO LUKE NICK WAS LIKE...LUKE? WHO'S LUKE? NOW I HAVE PICTURES TO PROVE HIS EXISTANCE. GOOD JOB!