Saturday, October 25, 2008

Whose Handiwork?

I walked into Lance's room one day looking for Luke. I was pretty sure I had seen David go in with Luke & come out empty handed. When I didn't find him I asked David where he was. David said he was in Lance's room. I found him in Lance's big box (the one for coloring & stickering). David walked into the room just then (obviously staged) & says, "Oh, he must have crawled into the box." Uh-huh.

A while later David brings Luke down to give him to me, & this is what I saw:
David said, "It was a Lance attack." Again, uh-huh. What David doesn't know is that I am quite the sleuth, & I possess awesome detective skills. So judging from the perfect sticker spacing and the fact that there are no stickers on his eyes or nostrils (which are Lance's favorite stickering places), I would say this is the work of a daddy who really amuses himself. :) Uh-huh.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't wait to show Nick this one. We get a kick out of David stories. Oh and Luke - he gets cuter and cuter!

Grandma 'D' said...

I have to agree with Crystal, David is a crack-up...always surprises with him around and Little Luke gets cuter everyday. Lov ya.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You are a super sleuth. I wouldn't have even thought about the "no eyes and nostrils" trick. Tell David that was a good one and give that cute baby a squeeze for me.

Steph said...

Sounds like you got three little boys livin in that house. At least one doesn't need his diaper changed. Jk David is a hoot you guys always have so much fun. Miss you!

Granny Annie said...

What a cute Baby Luke! And cute litte "Lance Attacker"! WATCH OUT David!... one of these days you will be the victim! Your two little boys will be big enough, and will have you all "Stickered up! And with the detective skills of your precious wife....she will find her baby boys innocent of the crime!
Glad you are having so much fun with your boys! David is so good with them and they have such a good time....love & miss ya!

happy mom said...

have you thought of joining the force with those skills?