Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Look How Big

My baby is getting too big too fast. He's 4 months old, & I have no idea where the last 4 months went! He is still the happiest & smiliest little thing, and I just can't squeeze him enough. It's a good thing he likes to be squeezed because he gets it all day long--from Mom & big brother. He still doesn't do much more than sit & slobber, but he does have a knack for making us all happy.

This is our little moose. :)


Here's your DAILY DOSE of DAVID. Luke got his first spanking at 4 months. At least that's what David says. We all know what that means--it's probably not true, but David does aim to entertain. I had left Luke with David who was sitting on the bed eating dinner & playing video games (he told me not to tell anyone he plays video games, so shhhhh, don't tell). According to David, Luke looked directly at him, rolled off the pillow he had been propped up with, smiled at Daddy, & intentionally stuck his foot right in the plate of food. So David spanked him. Hmmmm...I'm preeeetty sure Luke did no such thing. He he. For those of you that are worried that this might be true, rest assured that David would never do this. He's a big softy when it comes to his boys. He's also full of crap. :)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Luke looks huge, I can't wait to squeeze him myself. I'm so EXCITED to see all of you, hurry up and get here already.

Katie said...

just one thing...oh my hell. Seriously-either David is on crack or your baby is a very smart child.

Granny Annie said...

Baby Luke is getting so big and he is so cute! David is really good! It's his story and he's not going to let anyone believe any different...way to go David! Makes life interesting anyway!
Loved seeing you all tonight.
Oh!Oh!
It's 12:14...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LOVE YA!

happy mom said...

I love your blog! it is so entertaining! what a cute baby and boy you have and I love all the stories! I think it would be fun to play the letter game thing. I feel like I haven't come over here for ever, Hope you had a great Christmas!

Alicia W. said...

Luke is just precious as he can be. :o)

Crystal said...

Babies cause all SORTS of trouble--good on David. If my teeny tiny baby intentionally stuck his foot in my dinner--a spanking is the least of his worries!! KIDS THESE DAYS--I mean really!