Wednesday, December 17, 2008

M is for....

Top Ten Wednesday - Letter M

Game time!!!! I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!

I was assigned the letter M by Alicia at Two B's and Me.

Marriage - It certainly has it's ups and downs, but I still love being married to my crazy man.

Motherhood - I love every part of being Mommy. It is what I wanted more than anything, & I believe it is the most important job a woman can have.

Making Memories - I love every memory from family outings, kiddie milestones, family get-togethers, friends, holidays, and silly every day things.

Money - Of course it is a necessity, but it's also fun to spend shopping!

Music - I love music & singing along with music & watching my son dance to any music that is playing.

Mint M&M's - One of those wonderfully delicious candies that I eat as much as I can before the holidays are over & I can't find them anymore.

Milk - I love, love, love milk. I have to have it with every meal & every dessert.

Mail - Who doesn't like to get mail?

Math - I know, I'm weird. But I really love Math. In high school I could have been happy doing math all day long. I'm a math dummy now (since I have no need for algebra, trig, & calculus on a daily basis), but I'm pretty sure I still love it.

Merry Christmas - I love so many things about this time of year, & I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Let me know if you want to play, & I'll assign you a letter.

12 comments:

Kristi said...

I wanna play! Please assign me...although, I don't know how well I will do with thinking up things...yours are too good!

Melissa said...

Me too! Me too!

Granny Annie said...

I'm in! assign me a letter! Will make me think a little and exercise my mind!
Love you!
Gram

Emma said...

Assign me a letter too!It will give me something to blog about!=D

Grandma 'D' said...

O.K I so want a family pic of you all. It is awesome. You all look so great. At least an 8x10 for Grandma. PLEEEEAAAASSSSE!!

Grandma 'D' said...

O.K I so want a family pic of you all. It is awesome. You all look so great. At least an 8x10 for Grandma. PLEEEEAAAASSSSE!!

Granny Annie said...

Your blog background and music is so neat. The family pictures are just adorable. What a cute family! The boys are getting so big and so handsome!
Love ya!

Jenny said...

I love your new family picture! Its so festive for the holiday season and all.

Jenny said...

Great job with your letter M. You got creative, and it is always great to reflect on such things, thanks for sharing!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Marvelous, my witty sister! I love the list. And ain't that the truth about milk :) Family pics and background is pretty awesome too. See you soon!

Katie said...

oops! I'm late-and I want to play!
Love your guts!

Alicia W. said...

Gosh, I have been out of the loop forever and just getting back to reading blogs. You did great with this list - Love it! :o) Have a wonderful Friday.