Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving

We're almost done packing, & we'll be moving this weekend. I'm so sick of packing moving that I'm ready to either sell everything or throw it all away! At least this move will be to a fully furnished apartment (since it's a short stay), so there will be no moving in or out--hooray! And moving stuff into a storage unit much easier. Goodbye computer (for just a bit), and hello, Vail...again. Ugh!! Have I ever mentioned how much I do NOT like Vail and how it is the one place neither of us wanted to ever go back to again? Oh, well. I'm officially making a giant effort to find reasons to like it this time. Wish me luck. :)

9 comments:

Alicia W. said...

I wish you the best of luck with this move. Were going to miss you in the blog world for a while. Come back soon with lot's of pictures.

Katie said...

NOOOOOOO! I demand that you stay. Case closed.

Granny Annie said...

Will miss you on the blog!....I do believe everything we do is for a good purpose, even though we don't really know how it can be!(just another learning experience) ....hang in there, make the best of it and you might even find you like it this time. I have moved roughly about 25 times or even more and in my old age. Each place left an impression in my mind. Yep! some are better than others, but that is just life!
Love you sweetie and love the boys for me!
I will keep you in my prayers everyday, that it will be good!
Happy Easter!
Love ya forever,
Grandma Ann

Melissa said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take your computer. It's your link to the outside world!!! I'll ship it to you if you don't have room. Kiss those babies for me. I love you tons!!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Good luck with everything. Take care in your new place!

happy mom said...

Me being clueless about all this, just proves how bad of a person i have become to my family. I am done with the neglect I mean it. So can't wait to find out the whole story, um maybe when you get back to the computer again or maybe if I catch myself up by reading.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You're all moved, and the computer is working; so get off Farm Town or Mafia Wars and post us some new blogs...or else ;)

Alicia W. said...

I'm so missing you in blog land.. Come back soon! :o(

Crystal said...

Good luck? I am so sorry! I just HATE moving, and you have had to do it so much--ugh!