Sunday, November 25, 2007

Little Update

Okay, so we're living in Avon, Colorado--which is just a couple miles from Vail. David has been here for a month, & me and Lance have been here for 2 weeks. We think we'll only be here until the end of March, so we left all of our stuff in Storage. So unfortunately I'm living without my computer & the internet. (Right now I'm at the library.) We're sleeping on an air mattress--for 4 months. Lance is sleeping in his portable crib. And we eat at a card table. The only other things in the apartment are a TV (which we bought when we got here) and Lance's toys (that he got for his 1st birthday!). We're kind of "camping out." I also had to buy a couple pans & dishes, so we didn't have to eat out every day.

Anyway, you'll probably not hear from me very often, & I can't post any pictures. I'm pretty bummed about that because I have some really cute pictures of Lance's first Halloween--he was a cute little elephant--and his first birthday!! He wouldn't make a mess with the cake because he doesn't like his hands dirty. He actually cried when Daddy helped him put a finger in the cake. :) Well, I'm running out of time at the library computer, so I better scoot. I'll try to update more frequently--but no promises. :)

8 comments:

happy mom said...

4 months on an air mattress! it better be one of those really super fancy 2 deckers! for your sake.

well, we will miss you and all that is happening and all the cute pictures and hope that you enjoy your selves in your camping experience.

thanks for filling us in so we know you are surviving.

we love you guys.

Jewels Rules said...

i was going to say it has been forever and I know that you have lots to talk about cuz you have a cute little guy so now I understand.. Love you can't wait to see you guys..

Kristi said...

way to have a good attitude with living simple for a few months! That would be a hard thing to do--especially with a one year old! Good luck.

young family said...

Now why are you not staying there? Is that company moving you to somewhere else? Sounds like a huge adventure :) That's a nice word for it right. But with David I am sure you guys will have a good time :)

Judy said...

Rachel maybe Julie could update from pictures you send on your phone? Just a thought. Good of you to camp out. Love ya

Nat Lud said...

Hey, Rach! Good to hear from ya again! Hope your 'camp out' goes quick and smooth for ya. I know it kind of be frustrating. Hope you find ways to update more often. Take care!

happy mom said...

I just heard your good news! congrats on the new baby this year! hope you get to a computer sometime again! love you guys.

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey Rachy,
Just waiting for a little bloggin' to happen. Love ya Mom