Monday, March 31, 2008

It's A Boy

So I just got off the phone with my sister Rachel & we decided that I would be her DB (designated blogger) and update her blog once in awhile. DB kind of sounds like she's too drunk to blog but I assure you that she's given that lifestyle up when she entered into the second trimester of her pregnany. Sure hope that doesn't affect baby Achilles motor skills. Just kidding, they're no longer naming him that. After careful thought & consideration David let go of his dream to have a Greek Warrior for a son & is trying to come up with a more sensible name (and can I just say, thank you heavenly father). She said that I could tell what name they came up with but I'm not going to because there are always baby name stealers out there & I hate that worse than, I don't know, the name Achilles. Anyway - she seems happy & maybe that's because she sees an end to living in Avon. They'll be moving to Rexburg, Idaho at the end of May and hopefully they'll like it better. I think that's about everything we discussed besides my exciting life which you can read about on my blog http://www.schofieldians.blogspot.com/ - it's like I'm using Rachel to promote my blog. Why would I do that? I have no idea, not like it does me any good or bad for that matter. Now I'm just rambling. Hope you enjoyed it. Until next time my fellow Shelley Fans!!
Lance just loved his baby cousin Kendra. He just couldn't give her enough hugs & kisses while they were here. It was so cute & made me a little nervous. I have this fear that one of the toddlers are going to poke her eyes out. I know, it's weird but it could happen right?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Why didn't I get chosen to be your "designated blogger"? I am seeing sister favoratism and I don't like it. But, on a positive note, I would also like to say "thank you, Heavenly Father" for helping David decide against Achilles. Amen.

Grandma 'D' said...

Why doesn't anyone want to name their kid after good ol' Grandma. Like Ande or Dee or Andy Ray Shelley. Just some more ideas. How about after both grandmas Rudy....And as for DB I wouldn't want the job. I mean Rachel gets to critique it....yea, see where I'm going with this.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I for one was voting for Achilles. It would be the worst name in the history of the cousins, so whatever I named my children (be it Horton or Turtle), I could never top Achilles. Glad to see Rachel is bloggin even if it does take a DB :)

Anonymous said...

You have a cute blog. Wish the creativity of the Holm clan could have rubbed off on me. Well, Rexburg, huh? I will be up there to visit (mainly cause Sal's family lives there). But, hey, at least I will stop bye.

young family said...

Yay, a new blog and with a DB we will hear more. I will go check out your blog, since you sold me on it :) This is were this gets weird though because I don't know the DB, and the DB doesn't know me :)

I am sooooo glad they are not naming the baby Achilles and since you are not telling us the chosen name I will give Grandma Ruth a call.

Thanks for the update!!