Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just Some Pics



Lance & the cousins at Halloween













My cute little elephant











Lance's 1st birthday--of course the wrapping paper was the most entertaining



My clean little boy did not want to get his hands dirty in the cake. Oh, how sad when Dad tried to get him to taste the cake.

Lance's biggest fears--grass, bubble bath, & snow. How horrible!













On Mommy's cell phone
Lance in the ball pit that Daddy created & cruisin' in the house on his four wheeler








6 comments:

young family said...

Way cute pictures. Do you know where you are moving from there? Did you make the elephant costume? Sooooo cute :)

DAJP said...

Hey, this is Amber Pendleton(Shelley), Davids cousin, I don't know if you know me, but I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've seen your cute blog. Your little boy is so cute in. I have a blog too: davidnamber.blogspot.com if you're interested.
David, Amber and Jackson Pendleton

Nat Lud said...

He is getting so big. He's a cutie. Keep the posts coming.

Rachel said...

My sister made the costume for my nephew 2 years ago. I wanted to make his costume this year but ran out of time, & I thought he made a great elephant. :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Glad to see something happening on the Shelley's blog. Lance is too cute and even cuter now that I know he is afraid of bubbles :)

happy mom said...

I love the pictures, so cute! looks like a great, birthday, halloween and other fun stuff! cute boy!