Friday, July 18, 2008

Surprise...

...it's me! Just a quick post & update. I finally have access to the internet at my mom's house, but there just never seems like time for blogging. :(

We had to move out of our apartment in Colorado at the end of June, so me & Lance have moved to my parents house (isn't family wonderful?), & David is staying at a friend's house in Avon until his job is finished--hopefully at the end of next week. Then David is on to Rexburg, Idaho while I stick around Utah to deliver little Luke (yes, that will be his name--I'm not afraid of name stealers).

I'm 36 weeks along, & we don't know when we'll have a place in Rexburg, so we decided that I should stay put until the baby is born. I'm missing David terribly, & he's missing Lance even more. Hopefully we'll get to see him next weekend before he goes to Idaho.

Lance & I are having lots of fun with the grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, & cousins. It's wonderful to be around family again. I do have some pictures to post, so I'll try to do that soon. But now a nice soft bed is beckoning me--oh, how I do not miss the air mattress.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the new post!!!!! AND a humongo thank you for letting your poor feet turn into balloons just to come and see me! I wish we lived closer. Love you and sweet little Lance tons!

Nat Lud said...

It was fun seeing ya a couple weeks ago. Stop by again some time. Glad you're at your mom's house! We all know she'll take awesome care of you.

Granny Annie said...

I'm so happy to read a new update on your blog. We love having you and Lance in Milford.....he is an adorable little boy and is so entertaining!!! Grandpa Swede thinks it is just wonderful that Lance gets so excited when he see's him. Some of our grandchildren are a little hesitant of him because of his beard. (not Lance he jumps up and down, squeeling and waving his arms)just makes grandpa's day! He is such a little cutie! We are excited to get all of our new babies here! Family is what life is all about and brings the joy into our lifes.
Keep up the blogging.
Love ya!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

I will keep blogging. Its kind of fun and yes I know we are all growing up SOSO fast. =] miss you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Surprised? More like I wet my pants with happiness. If I see new pictures on my next visit, someone might have to call 911. BTW, I'm super glad you are having a layover in Milford. It's good to have you around again :)

happy mom said...

good to hear from you, I need to come see you, do you think I could leave my kids home?

Crystal said...

It's about flippin' time! So glad your back in touch with reality. Maybe when you go to Rexburg you could get the internet - just throwing that out there! Just awaiting Lukes grand entrance so I can come visit. Hurry it up would ya, I'm home sick!!

young family said...

Yay, another blog!! I'm excited for you guys, two cute boys!! What fun!!