Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just about time

This is me trying to suck in & look thinner. Is it working? :) I'm now 2 weeks away from my due date. And it looks like the docs going to start me on Friday (if nothing happens between now & then).

David gets to come see us on Wednesday or Thursday. Yippeeeee!!! Lance & I have missed him terribly--it's been over 5 weeks since we've seen him. But Lance loves to talk to his daddy on the phone. He'll talk for as long as we'll let him, & he yells at me if I try to take the phone back. Today when I told him to tell Daddy goodbye & give me the phone, he said "bye bye" & then hung it up. Then he yelled at me for making him say goodbye. What a stinker.

Talk about some big fat feet! My mom calls me Shrek--how nice. But since these pictures were taken my mother-in-law took pity on my "Shrek" feet & gave me a pedicure--so now at least my toenails are pretty. I'm going to brag now & say that my mother-in-law is better than yours. :)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I think your feet look smaller in the picture! And your belly looks supercute! I'm not brave enough to post pictures of myself . . . mostly just my face looks pregnant.

Steph said...

You look cute!!! I'm glad those feet got some TLC they look painful.

young family said...

I have to agree with you, you do have an awesome mother-in-law :)

I love the belly, you will be glad someday that you have these pictures. That is one thing I don't think I have enough of now that my babies are getting old and thinking about leaving me :(

BTW one of my babies thinks she wants to come to Idaho BYU to go to school, so maybe you can have some help with your little ones :) Of course it will be a year from now and you will have everything under control, but still you might want some help ;)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You are one hot prego mamma! And the picture of your feet is very flattering...your toes look skinny :) Most of all, I'm diggin' the belly. You just can't beat a baby belly!

Granny Annie said...

Loved that you were able to blog again....You look cute and soon those feet will be normal again and you will be holding that new baby in your arms! Lance will love his baby brother! And we will all love to see David again!
Can't wait!
Love you!

Crystal said...

WHATEVER! You look dang good. Not so much the feet but seriously I think you look great! See ya on Friday. HOO HOO HEEEEEE......HOO HOO HEEEEEEEEE

Grandma 'D' said...

Shrek is in the building!!!!

happy mom said...

some how I missed these photos but I love them and I am so sorry about your feet swelling, they remind me of Julie and I's feet in New York! but I can't complain I know that pregnancy feet are very different from what we had. I agree with Lora, I have my one pregnancy and I have a few pictures of the time but I was usually holding a child in all the pictures so I don't think that I have hardly any of my belly.