Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hide the Baby...Again

David asked me a couple days ago if I thought Luke was big enough. Big enough for what? Big enough to go in the cupboard, duh! And then Daddy tried it out right away. Yep, he's big enough. I hope this satisfies David's curiosity. I really thought he had gotten his fill of baby hiding when Lance was a baby.This is Lance "finding" Luke. Lance thought this was the most hilarious game of hide-and-seek ever!Here are a couple pictures I had posted of the "original" hidden baby--Lance. And for those of you who aren't familiar with Hide the Baby or would like to read about the invention of the game ;) click here.

6 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Baby hiding...it's back! I didn't realize the cupboards were the high ones. It made my heart jump a little. Write this stuff down. You're boys are gonna have the funnest dad.

Grandma 'D' said...

I can't wait to get to your blog to see what David is going to do next. He is so much fun. He is going to be the funnest daddy ever...how lucky you and your boys are to have him in your lives. Every day is an adventure..Sounds like a Peter Pan movie. Never grow up! Love you

Kristi said...

What an exciting life David helps you live! SO FUNNY!

young family said...

I'm glad he is big enough :) Too funny.

Alicia W. said...

You guys are WAY TOO FUNNY!

Granny Annie said...

Just love to hear and see the fun and games in your cute family! Life is short....keep up all the love,fun and laughter in your home. Those little ones grow up and leave far to soon! They will carry on the great things they were taught in their home from their parents...you are really good parents. Proud of you and love you so much.
Gram