Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twinners

Of course I'm completely biased, but I think these two are super cute. I had to share a picture of them in their matching "shammies" (as Lance calls them). Notice they are holding hands? Lance absolutely loves it when Luke grabs his hand. They've become best buds. Lance, who still speaks mostly gibberish, likes to baby talk to Luke. He gets right in his face & says, "Bobby, bobby, whas oo doin?" Which translates to baby, baby what you doing? Then there's a whole string of gibberish (in baby talk voice) that nobody can understand--David thinks Lance is speaking Alien. And now when one brother is laughing it makes the other brother laugh--which in turn makes Mom & Dad laugh. Lance also likes to sit right next to Luke and help him play with toys, and he is constantly rubbing Luke's cheek & forehead & kissing him. I think someone can't wait for his brother to be big enough to really play with. They are both growing way too fast for Mommy. Slow down already, boys! Mama sure loves you both.
And how about a Daily Dose of David? Daddy dressed Lance (what a helper), and Lance came downstairs wearing this....
No they are not capris. They are Luke's jeans--size 6-12 month. When I told David the pants look a bit small, he said, "I thought they looked short." He's very astute. I asked David why Lance was even wearing them, and he replied, "He brought them to me. I thought he knew which dresser drawer was his." Yeah, and when you discovered they were half a foot too short, was it too much trouble to take them off & put on a pair that fit? Oh, and the pants were actually buttoned up.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Aunt Melissa sure loves them too! I wish we lived closer. Those boys are precious. Luke looks like he's almost as big as Lance! Give em both a big kiss for me!

Alicia W. said...

Oh, I'm lovin the jammies!! The short pants was HILARIOUS!

young family said...

Cute Shamies ;)

On the capri's ;) I am not sure what to say, uuuummmm what does David think? Plumbing? I think this is funny. Be glad Lance is a boy and you aren't dealing with polka dotted pants and striped shirts and things like that, that was a hard one for my hubby :)

Crystal said...

OMH (that's oh my heck) David is a hoot.....you need to make a link on the sidebar for DAILY DOSE OF DAVID and then link it to the right posts. Anyway - those boys sure are handsome & I can't wait to see you guys again. LOVE YA!

Granny Annie said...

Just adorable little boys!!!...they are always so happy! their smile is contagous! Lance is so gentle with his baby brother!
Well, it was really nice of David to dress his little boy, giving him the choice to pick out his own clothes for that day! Better now than when he starts school! Ya think?
I kind of like the short pants myself! Can't wait for warm weather.
Love you guys and you always make me feel happy! Keep blogging often.
Love and miss you all.
Gram

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You're not biased...you're right. Those boys are stinkin' cute and growing way to fast. I LOVE the shammies, love the short pants, and love you guys!

Emma said...

That is really funny! I wonder why David didn't just notice they were too short take them off and put Lances acctual pants on him? Tell him I think he's crazy. That picture of Luke and Lance in they're p.j.'s is really cute!!

Kristi said...

first of all, how did those jeans really fit lance if they are 6-12 month?! That is so funny!
Second, I think your boys are SO CUTE...especially matching in their shammies! Your house sounds like mine...but with brothers instead of sisters...so it's probably pretty different :) but still so much fun!

Jenny said...

Hey hopefully you are checking out your blog and see that I am trying to reach you by phone, but I do not have your # so if you want to send it to me or give me a call my # is 801-885-6942. I may be in your neck of the woods this weekend, and thought I would check to see if you will be around, so maybe we could get together. Give me a call or send me a message with your #, and I will call you.
Thanks!