Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally a Blogger

David's Aunt Heidi has been telling me for quite a while to start a blog, & since I do so enjoy reading hers (I read it religiously), I thought I would give it a try. Grandma Ruth Ann has also been encouraging a blog spot so that she can see her grandson whenever she wants...so, voile! here it is.

This is us, the Shelley's. We have lived in beautiful Jackson, Wyoming for a little over a year. Our happy & very handsome son is nine months old & brings us absolute joy. Luckily for us, he's also a very easy baby--sleeps for hours & hours, takes wonderful long naps, & is still too lazy to get into much. David is a complete nut, & I love him for it. He works hard & just adores his son (he's a complete sucker when it comes to his boy). As for me, I'm just happy to be able to stay home & take care of Lance. And I couldn't be happier or more blessed.

3 comments:

happy mom said...

welcome to blogger world! I didn't know you are a fan of josh groban. thank you i love it.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA! WE REALLY ENJOY THIS....AND TO SEE OUR SWEET GRANDCHILDREN AND HEAR FROM THEM....AS ONE GROWS OLD "OUR FAMILY IS THE ONE JOY WE HAVE!
BABY LANCE IS GETTING SO BIG! AND SO ADORABLE. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US AND KEEP IT UP.
WE SEND OUR LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
HUGS AND KISSES
GRANDMA ANN AND GRANDPA SWEDE

young family said...

i LOVE that picture!!! and yay!!! i get to read someone elses blog!!! i'll be checking it all the time! so keep it updated!
-Hope