Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our Wild Weekend

David's brother Mike & his wife Kelli came to visit us this last weekend. We were so happy to have them here, & we had a great time. I'm so sad that they couldn't stay longer--like forever. Lance just loves his Uncle Mike & Aunt Kelli. Although he did seem a bit afraid of Mike at first. But they were good pals once Uncle Mike gave the bawling Lance a cracker (see, everyone can be bought).

Mike & David spent the weekend hunting. They assured me that if they even saw an elk, they wouldn't come home empty handed. Lucky for the elk they didn't see anything. Kelli & I spent the weekend plotting how we could get our husbands to move to the same town, so we could live next to each other. We have yet to come up with a winning solution to this distance problem--but we're working on it.

So, are you wondering where the "wild" comes in. Okay there is no wild. I just wanted you all to be intrigued enough to read on. But we do miss Mike & Kelli already. :( And we are actually headed to Utah for a couple days, & then we're off to Vegas. But I can't guarantee any "wild" in that trip either. We'll have to count on my wild man to be crazy while I pretend I don't know him. :) I hope the grandmas are ready for our "wild" boy!
Greasy little lips. I wonder what greasy thing looked good enough to eat.

3 comments:

happy mom said...

Oh good you are still coming! I was beginning to wonder. I am jealous that they were able to come and visit, but I am looking forward to seeing all of you. Tomorrow is it?

Jewels Rules said...

I assure you that I know one g-ma who is ecstatic to have that little guy visit her.. she can't wait.. the other morning I called her at about 8 here so it was um 6 there and I said mom what are you doing and she says to me oh just cleaning the carpets like that's a normal thing to be doing that early in the morning.. and she was done so you know she had been doing them since um probably 5.. that lady she's a crazy one but I love her.. she didn't want Lance to get all dirty while he scoots around on his belly =)

Anonymous said...

I am still working on a plan to get us all in the same town...why do the boys have to ruin all our fun? Oh ya...because that is fun for them!!! We miss you guys all ready too, have fun in Vegas...