Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Up-coming Move

So we decided a couple weeks ago that we were going to move back to Vail. I knew a move was imminent, but I'm still so sad to leave Jackson. :( I love Jackson & the people here so much!! It has been such a wonderful place for us to be. I'm going to miss it a ton.

Anyway, we are excited to go back to Vail. It's such a beautiful place, & we really are 2 hours closer to home (that's for our family who wants us closer). David is going to work for a huge company doing commercial work--that he absolutely loves. He worked for this company when we got married & he liked his work so much more then. We don't know how long we'll be in Vail, & we'll probably move around with them a bit more. But we're kind of excited about that.

The move happens next Wednesday. I know--so soon! But David will be taking us down to Utah, & I will stay with my parents for a while until he finds us a place. So that's our moving news. And I better get packing. I hate the packing & cleaning part...yuck! There's so much more to move & clean this time.

1 comment:

happy mom said...

So I found more clothes for lance, if you want them. Are you going to be seeing anyone on your way?