Monday, March 30, 2009

Gettin' Their Cute On!!

Are you ready for pictures of some seriously cute, silly, hungry, and jewelry & hat wearing boys? What's that...it's exactly what you've been looking for? ;)

Check out my boys sportin' some Smart Mom teething bling. Lance loves them & is constantly telling me, "I neeeeee a" (said very dramatically, with need being very drawn out and with head thrown back for effect). Yes, folks, he needs it. He says that quite frequently. Apparently, he "needs" many, many, many things. Luke is our resident Moose. He is now 7 months, eats truck loads of food (or so it seems), and can crawl forward on his belly. It's actually more of a slither, but effective nonetheless. Where Lance was a lazy lump of baby content to loll about, Luke is just the opposite--constantly moving & never in one place for more than a few seconds. That baby gets around!! While he does know how to slither, he finds it far faster to roll at super sonic speeds. Talk about steam roller. Outta the way, here comes Luke!
Lance has an obsession with hots. Anything that can go on his head is a "hot." And Mom & Dad & Luke all must wear hots, too. And like Mr. Roger's shoes, Lance changes his hats frequently throughout the day. Like the pink cowboy hat? Well, it's not a cowboy hat at all. It's a cowgirl hat, and it's for my little niece Neeley who desperately needs one. Check out her pony riding get-up on my sister Melissa's site, rowdyrobertsons.blogspot.com, and you'll see why. Lance had to try it out (and wear it in the store...and around town). Ever stylish is the viking hat (courtesy cousin Jase & Aunt Nett). But my favorite is the empty 12 pack soda container hat. Oh, you hadn't heard of that one? It's a new trend--the latest. :)
Another obsession of my firstborn is mummy. He loves to find "mummy" and carry it in his pocket. He then tries to spend it at any little vending machine he sees. Mommy & Daddy tell him to save it for his dino bank, and he puts it back into his pocket until we can get home. When he later rediscovers the mummy in his pocket, he rushes upstairs to make a deposit. And what is better than cold, hard cash (or coins)? Why, cold, hard coins between your toes, of course. We don't know where he got this, but we always find him with his shoes & socks off and putting coins between his toes. Funny kid! I finally got my jumperoo out of storage in Utah, and wouldn't you know it? Luke loves it! He began jumping right away. I guess he just wasn't a fan of the doorway Johnny Jump Up. He used to fall asleep in the doorway jumper after he exhausted himself from all that hanging and twisting ;) but now he falls asleep in the jumperoo after actually jumping. Either way...works for me.

10 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the last capture, so cute!

Grandma 'D' said...

Mummy between your toes. Sounds awesome. Wish I had some. Kinda like sand between your toes on the beach, but you can spend it!
Pink Hot cute, but twelve pack hot, even cuter. Magical sleeping Jumperoo, great. Wow, you are a blogging fool. Love the pics.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I LOVE all the "hots!" You have got some handsome boys that have totally made my day with their smiles. Squeeze them for me. Miss you more than you know...Nettie

Melissa said...

I can't wipe the smile off my face... those boys are precious. Hots, mummy, and a magical jumperoo. Can life get any better? Love you guys.

happy mom said...

you have become a blogging maniac! I have missed it, but that is just my sad life for now. The boys are so cute! I can see David all over the I wonder where he got that one. David has and does love money, and the toe thing I see that too.

The boys are adorable, I wish we lived closer or that I had time to actually blog. Ah maybe some day. so much in my cuties lives are being passed by, I must post!

love you guys.

Alicia W. said...

Those are so good and the best of all they made me smile! Have a great day.

Steph said...

They are soo cute. Wish we could see you guys more often. Love the "mummy"! Gauge can't have Mummy cause he flushes everything. or puts it in his mouth.

Cheffie-Mom said...

These photos are adorable! If I had to choose, the last one would be my favorite!

Granny Annie said...

Thanks for sharing all the cute things the boys are doing....they make us really smile! they are just adorable and growing up so fast! Love the original "Mountain Dew Hat"! It's a money saver Lance! Uncle Laney was a little money miser when he was little too!..good for you! And Luke is just getting cuter all the time too.
Love you all!
Granny

Jenn said...

I cannot get enough of your little fellas! Looks like you never have a dull moment...love it!