Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Edition "L"

Yesterday I asked David what day of the week it was. He told me it was Tuesday. Of course I believed him, so imagine my surprise when I saw bloggers posting their Thursday Thirteen. Really??? Is it Thursday??? It really was a great surprise for me--it was like skipping a whole day in the week. ;) I threw together my list, and here it is.


1. Lance - My handsome and happy son.

2. Luke - My handsome and happy son. :)

3. Love - I love numbers 1 & 2 so much that sometimes I wonder how I can contain all of it.

4. Lotion - Babies & toddlers that have been bathed & lotioned smell so completely wonderful.

5. Laughter - It really is the best medicine. So, I guess David is my medicine. ;)

6. Lemon Bars - Just the thought of them makes my mouth water.

7. Lie - I HATE lies. Do not lie to me. It is so absolutely horrible to find out you've been lied to. I won't even twist the truth or omit things just because I think "it doesn't matter." If it honestly doesn't matter, just say it! With me you get truth & nothing but the truth "so help me God."

8. Lasagna - What I'm making for dinner tonight.

9. Licorice - The favorite treat of all 3 of my boys--and it must be Red Vines.

10. Limeade - I love cherry limeades--or just regular old limeades--in the summer.

11. Lasik - I do not need lasik eye surgery because I have perfect vision (although my eyesight isn't as "keen" as my hubby's--Thursday Thirteen "K").

12. Lint - I love to clean the lint trap in my dryer. Okay, I've always loved to do this. I have no idea why. Weird, I know. But I'm sure there are other lovers of lint trap cleaning out there.

13. Lynette - One of my sisters. I'll bet she thought I forgot all about her (even though we've talked 3 times on the phone today). She's so much fun--the life of the party, and she's so super smart. She's pretty much awesome.

If you want to join in the Thursday Thirteen fun, visit Izzy 'n Emmy's page (click the button below) and sign up.

5 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

What a LOVELY blog Rachel. I Love your Thursday Editions. Glad to see you are back in the groove.
Keep em' coming, I am still waiting for pics of the boys.

Grandma 'D' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia W. said...

Ahhh, just by reading the words "Lemon Bars" my mouth waters and now I'm craving them. LOL

Love your list! That silly hubby of yours,lol. Just incase you didn't know... .Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Wahooooooo

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I must admit I read your list pretty fast looking for "Lynette." I can't believe I made the Thursday Thirteen. I pretty much feel like a celebrity. Loved the list, love you, and I love those precious boys. Give them a squeeze for me ;)

Cheffie-Mom said...

LOVE your LIST of L's. LOVELY! (: