Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Edition "R"

Okay, so I've missed a bunch of weeks of the Thursday Thirteen, but there's no way I could catch up with so many letters. I'll just continue with today's letter. Here goes!

1. Rachel - My name. A.K.A. Rachie (or Rachie Poo), Rachel Ann, Ratchet, or Rawhaw. I have no idea how my little sis came up with that last one.

2. Russell - My Dad & little bro's name.

3. Rowdy - What my 3 boys are. Yes, that includes David. He's the rowdiest.

4. Renting - I can't wait until we're done moving around & don't have to rent anymore!

5. Raft - We just bought a small raft for fishing on the tiny lake right behind our apartment. I can't wait for nice weather to try it out.

6. Rex - My parents' crazy, three-legged dog. I know it sounds sad. But having only 3 legs does not slow him down one bit.

7. Read - I LOVE to read. It is so easy for me to get lost in a book. I can tune anything out to read, and usually end up staying up most of the night when I start reading. Just wish I had more time to read.

8. Real - What mine are. But after nursing babies, I wouldn't mind if they were fake one day. ;)

9. Rich - You probably think I'm going to say what I wish I was. But I don't wish that. Having no debt would be wonderful, but I don't need anything more than what I already have. I'm incredibly happy being wife & mommy. I'm already rich.

10. Right - What I always am. Hahahaha!!! No, but seriously.....

11. Reload - My siblings & I used to fight over who got to help Dad reload shotgun shells.

12. Rebel - What I'm not. Nor have I ever been one. That would be my husband's department. Me, I'm the goody-two-shoes. I don't know how to be bad. :)

13. Rugrats - I love my little guys more than anything. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'll take them just the way they are--even if they are rugrats.

If you want to join in the Thursday Thirteen fun, click the button below & head on over to Izzy 'N Emmy to sign up.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Imagine my surprise when I logged on to find that you blogged yet AGAIN! My post must have worked. I love your Thursday Thirteen. I would play along, but mine wouldn't be nearly as good as yours. Love you, Rachie Poo!

Crystal said...

Love the "always right" comment. Gosh, we must belong to the same family. BTW - I want pictures of the raft when you go try it out. Something about being on the water with 2 babies & David sounds scary so please take along your camera for my entertainment please?

Crystal said...

oh & wear life jackets!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Glad Thursday Thirteen is back! I too have rugrats and real ones ;) Thanks for reminding me that they belong on my grateful list. Oh, and I second Crystal about the life jackets. We know what a strong swimmer you are (wink, wink).

Alicia W. said...

Great list Rachel. I fell ya on the whole "Real" one. I nursed both of my kids and now my melons looks like rehydrated prunes.. yeah.. that bad.

Katie said...

Okay-you do too know how to be bad. I've watched you. I guess that I just bring out the best in people. Oh, and rafting with David sounds completely unsafe...maybe think it through first-or be sure it is a shallow pond. Love you Rachel Ann!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Your R's are great! Number 8 made me laugh out loud!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Very good list for "R"! Sometimes it's so hard to come up with words and then I see someone elese list and I wonder why I didn't think of it.

I love to read when I am into a book and also stay up all night long to read. It's quiet and the silence of just me and the book is wonderful.

Rich isn't something I long to be, but honestly, money does help. I wish I had more of it. lol!

Have a great weekend and thanks for playing!

Granny Annie said...

Rachel...you are just amazing and come up with the neatest thoughts for the letters!...by the way just wear a push up bra...they work. Especially when you didn't ever have any to sag, then you wear the padded one too!
(got experience!)...got a kick out of your little R.
Love ya!...keep em' coming!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Thanks so much for stopping by yesterday and leaving such a sweet comment.