Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Edition "S"

1. Shelley - You know what's really funny? I didn't think of this one, until I was completely done with my list!

2. Scatter-brained - This is why I almost didn't think of my last name for this week's Thursday Thirteen.

3. Sweet - All of my teeth are sweet teeth. You know when people say something is too sweet? I've never experienced that. Really, I haven't.

4. Sleep - What I LOVE but haven't gotten enough of since having Mr. Lukey (I think he HATES sleep).

5. Strange - Definition of strange: David Shelley :)

6. Sonic - Where I like to go to get my two favorite things--coke & chocolate. A chocolate coke to be exact. It's the drink that makes my crazy days better.

7. Silly - Definition of silly: Lance Shelley. This boy doesn't know what serious is. But he seriously makes me smile.

8. Second - I'm the second child of six.

9. Smart - What I am constantly trying to tell my hubby that I am. His world would be a whole lot better if he realized just how smart I am.....and if he just did what I said. He could also refer to last week's Thursday Thirteen (I'm always RIGHT!).

10. Shit - It happens!

11. Superficial - I hate superficiality. Yes, it's a word. I know that because I'm so smart. See number 9. :)

12. Snugglebug Bowtique - I know I've posted this link before, but if you haven't checked it out, you definitely need to. It's my sister's website. She makes the cutest hair bows. I've looked at lots of other sites selling hair bows & headbands, and I really do think hers are the cutest. snugglebugbowtique.com

13. Stephanee - Last but certainly not least is my sister-in-law, Steph. She is so sweet & so fun to be around. She's pretty much awesome!

To join the Thursday Thirteen fun, click the button below.

11 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What a great letter, and you SERIOUSLY did SO SWELL! And I SECOND STEPHANEE'S awesomeness ;) May I add that SISTERS would have been a good word...nothing beats sisters!

Rachel said...

What?!!! Why did I not think of sisters? They're only my best friends ever!!

Emma said...

Cool! I would have to wait till I got to Y to do my last name. Sisters would have been a good one!

Steph said...

Awww thanks Rachel. It makes my heart happy everytime I think about how lucky I am to be a part of the Holm Family and Have such great Sisters.

Granny Annie said...

Very good Rachie....I am glad you didn't use "Stupid", 'Shit Head", or "Shut up"!...good job!
Love ya so much and miss you!
Gram.

Crystal said...

Chocolate Coke - you're so weird but I love ya anyway. When is it C's turn?

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol!! You always make me laugh! I've never had a chocolate coke, that good huh? I'll put it on my list of things to try.

Thanks for playing and have a fabulous week!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

This was a great week! I especially agree with the smart wife thing, but we've talked about this before. Can't wait for the next letter :)

Alicia W. said...

Shit - it does happen! Hilarious.

Cheffie-Mom said...

#1 cracked me up! Have a SSSUPER weekend!

happy mom said...

so chocolate coke, really? I love your posts and thank goodness I am finding time to read them again, well sort of! maybe I will even join the thursday 13! it could happen.