Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just Some Pics

I've got plenty to blog, but how about some pictures of a couple cuties until I get around to a new post? :)
I can't believe my little Lukey is 9 months! Time goes by so fast, and babies don't stay babies for long.
Lance & his "kickies." Give him a sheet of stickers & he's happy for a long time.



Best buds! These two love to play with each other. Their favorite game is when Lance runs out of Luke's sight & Luke crawls to find him. Then they both laugh hysterically. And the game continues.


One of the few sunny days we've had since moving here. I'm really wishing for some more.

Oh, look he's sharing with Daddy. The picture I didn't get was Luke screaming when David took a bite of his licorice.


But as long as he doesn't have to share....happy baby!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, those are some handome boys. I wish I could just kiss 'em!!! I miss you guys so much! How long until we see you again??? LOVE YOU!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I absolutely LOVE the brother pictures - so cute! I agree with Melissa - handsome boys!

The Bergy's said...

Rachel you have some handsome boys there! I'm so glad you posted pix. I need to post some, but I've lost my cord. I hope all is well in CO. When are you coming home, I would love to see you! Loves!

Grandma 'D' said...

OOhhhh?! I miss those cute little faces. When you coming home Rachy? Would you hurry....? I miss you too.

Granny Annie said...

Rthose precious little adorable boys are just growing and changing so quickly!...they are just so cute!
Give them hugs for us!
Love and miss you all!
Gram

Crystal said...

Awww, I wanna steal that baby. If you come home, I'll get up with him in the night. Get in the car sister, before I have to go!!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

Okay- BFFLDRBRLM means;;
B-best
F-friends
F-for
L-life,
D-death
R-rough (idk we just made that, rough relationship at times, i guess?
B-urgandy
R-osevear
L-eticia
M-oody!
(: lol, thats alottt! love youuu;

Alicia W. said...

They are so happy! What a great family you have.

Kristi said...

glad you decided to share some pictures! Luke is getting so big! WOW! Both of your little guys are so cute...I LOVE the picture of them laughing and the ones outside!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Photos always make for a good post. The kids are adorable, love the smiles and the stickers!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Just keep posting pics of these handsome boys...I want to squeeze 'em, steal 'em, and smother 'em with kisses. Oh, and throw in a "Daily Dose of David" every now and then. I need a good laugh every now and then ;)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. My hear hurts when I think about how much I miss you! Hope you are having a fabulous day! (and kinda hoping that you are missing me too...is that selfish) In my mind we are eating ice cream together in the sunshine and being dumb. LOVE YOU!

Katie said...

okay, I meant my HEART hurts....dang, idiot!