Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awwwww, How Sweet!

This is one of those posts that David thinks is completely lame. And yet, I'm going to share it anyway. It was a rare moment of blatant sweetness from my hubby, so how could I not share it.


The heart was hand-crafted with love out of an apple.

Right before he presented me with this wonderful sandwich of love :) he told me I was hot and said something very nice about my boo-tay. Don't remember what he said. Doesn't matter. All that matters is that it was nice. Don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful husband. But this kind of display of affection? Not to mention he made me a sandwich! And no ladies...he wasn't buttering me up. I had to clear that up before my sisters wrote completely inappropriate comments about my husbands good intentions.

11 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! How sweet!! You are the apple of his eye!

Crystal said...

I'm still a little skeptical that there was no "boom-chicka-wow-wow" involved but who really cares, a meal made by someone else is worth it!!

Melissa said...

WHAT-EV-A! Your man needed some LOVIN'! he,he. I wish my hubby would carve me an apple heart. So sweet... so, so sweet.

Steph said...

Man I just wish Russell would make me a sandwich with out me having to beg. That really is so sweet! Even if he did want some lovin, at least he was willing to work for it.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Don't ya just love sisters and their dirty minds...I wasn't even thinking about...so did he get lucky? Because he totally deserved it after that :) PS--If Dustin made me a sandwich, he would have ate half before he delivered it :)

Kristi said...

wow, very sweet thing to do...he needs to teach Tyler a thing or two :)

happy mom said...

what kind of a sandwich is that anyway? How sweet!

Alicia W. said...

I swear, if you guys lived close to us.. your David and my B would be two peas in a pod!!

that is the cutest thing ever!

Granny Annie said...

How precious!...that was so thoughtful!...better than any gift he could buy you! ...to take the time for a guy to do that, had to come right from his heart! ...intentions or no intentions???

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So kind and generous, and I am wondering too...did he get lucky for this handmade creation? lol!!!!!

Grandma 'D' said...

All you little bloggers get your mind out of the gutter. Seriously, can't a guy do something nice for his wife without expecting anything in return. Geez! (Did he Rachel? Get lucky I mean?).