Thursday, June 4, 2009

Corrections...

...to my last post as per David.

Last night David started reading over my shoulder as I finished up my post. He NEVER reads my blog. Has no clue what I blog about. He's not even interested. But last night when he caught a glimpse of his name, he decided he should know what I was writing about him. This brought about some discussions about what he thinks I should not blog about. I've taken his thoughts into consideration & decided to make a couple corrections.

In my last post, I mentioned a little scuffle over who got the TV remote. This made David's jaw drop open & eyes pop out of their sockets. Apparently, he thinks this would give people the idea that we watch TV. His exact words, "Now everyone is going to think we watch TV! We are not TV watchers! That makes it sound like all we do is sit around & watch TV! Oh, the horror!" Okay, he didn't say 'oh, the horror,' but he was dramatic enough that he might as well have said it. So to correct my previous error, *ahem* we would,um...never take advantage of the free cable (even though this is the only time since we were married that we have had TV), and we certainly would never, um...waste our precious time on watching TV. Nope, not us. Never. We were only fighting for the remote because, um...we were. That's all. Oh, and I should add that we, um...NEVER EVER sit on the couch. Who would do such a thing?! Yeah, in our spare time in the evenings before bed, we like to, um...do calisthenics & stuff. And I guess I should clarify that I, um...never sit down at the computer to blog. No, I would never do that. In fact, I, um...run in place while I type. Yeah, sure, that's what I do.

As for David at a spa? I don't know what I was thinking. He would never go to a girly spa. He's way too macho & masculine for that. Silly me. He would, um...never go to a spa for a relaxing massage, and, um...never sit around in a robe afterward in a room with a bunch of women all lying around on chaise loungers, some sleeping, some chatting, all drinking expensive bottled water. Why, even as I type that, it sounds way to, um...girly for David. Besides, even if he were to do that, he probably would have been so relaxed that he would drool on the sandaled foot of the masseuse. And that would be way too embarrassing. He would NEVER do that.

Whew! I feel so much better having cleared that up. ;)

8 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! I'm still laughing. Also, I am glad that you cleared things up, so now there's absolutely NO confusion on the situation. Ha ha!

Steph said...

Hehe...Good thing you cleared that up because I was utterly distressed at the thought of you two sitting down to watch some tv together. That is just so inaproriate. David is so funny!

Granny Annie said...

I am just cracking up with laughter!!!I am so glad you got all those things straightened out!...if it is alright though ... I will continue to do many of the things you mentioned! Yep! I am definately quilty of most of the things mentioned! hehe!

Melissa said...

I jog and type at the same time too... we must be related. And calisthenics as a family before bed? The best idea EVER! I'm also going to have the DI come and get my new front room furniture today. Who needs a couch when you have a floor? Thanks for the fab ideas, sister. You're the best!!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

rotflmao!

young family said...

Too funny!! I love that he cares what you blog about ;)

I'm glad you don't watch t.v, we will do it for you. That is one thing we have mastered at our house :) I will also sit on the couch for you.....whew...... I am so glad I can help you guys out, especially since you are so far away :) Anything else you need me to do for you, just let me know ;)

Oh I thought of one, I will also get all the deep tissue massages for you guys too, there now I am done ;)

Kelli said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it, Mike gets mad whenever I blog about him too...do you think they're related?

Cheffie-Mom said...

"Poof!! You are a blog post!!" Familiar words at our house!! LOL!!