Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen, Edition "E"

1. Eat - I love to--that's no surprise. It's also how Lance tells me when he's hungry. He says "eat, food."
2. Escargot - Never tried, probably never will.
3. Eyes - I love my boys' baby blues.
4. Established - The Shelley Family was established 2005.

5. Estrogen - I'm so glad I'm a girl. :)

6. Easy - Everything should be.
7. Envelopes - I hate to lick them.

8. English - The only language I know.

9. Energy - What my husband and boys have too much of. What I wish I had more of.

10. Elmo - Lance loves him!

11. Earwig - Super creepy little bugs. I HATE them!

12. Embrace - I love to hug. I think moms give the best hugs.

13. End - Of my list!

6 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Welcome and thanks for playing! You had a wonderful list full of "E"! I myself don't think I could ever eat a snail. lol!

Hope to see you next week!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

You are so creative! I'd need to use a dictionary or something :)

Granny Annie said...

Good job!!!! you are really creative with the E's.
love and miss you all.
Gram

Sami said...

haha awesome E's!! im soo with you on eat! and escargot....lol

Natti said...

Okay you can't knock it if you haven't tried it! I love Escargot! Love it! I order it where ever or when ever I can! It's so delicious!!! Yum...I want escargot now :(

Natti said...

And do you like how long it's taken me to finish with my L list. I suck at this one and you make it look so easy!