Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thirteen, Edition "G"


1. Grandmas & Grandpas - Who else is going to spoil my kids rotten?

2. Garnet - My birthstone.

3. Giggles - I love the sound of my boys laughing.

4. Google - How else would we find out everything we've ever wanted to know--and then some?

5. Green & Grass - I love when the snow finally melts & everything is green again.

6. General - One of my dad's nicknames for my mom (The General).

7. Gardens - There is nothing like vegetables right out of the garden. I also love really colorful flower gardens.

8. Games - I love getting together with family or friends & playing games.

9. Gambling - I am not a gambler. I hate losing any money at all. I always think of what things I could spend my money on rather than losing it. (alright, i have been known to get crazy on a nickle machine)
10. Gears of War - A video game that David loves. I finally gave in and played it with him--I really liked it, too.

11. Golf - I've only been golfing a couple times, but I love it (even though I'm horrible).

12. Gremlin - Apparently our apartment is gremlin infested because David blames everything on them--"it must have been a gremlin."

13. Glad - Don't get mad, get Glad! :)

8 comments:

Granny Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granny Annie said...

"G"eez...you did a good job with that letter!
"G"oodness "G"racious! I can really "g"o for that green grass and "g"ood weather too.
"G"ive the boys and David a hug for me and tell David to "g"ive you one back from me too.
Love and miss you "g"uys alot!
"G"ram

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Golly Gee, what a Great bloG! Get Going on another one :)

Alicia W. said...

Great List!!

Celeste said...

Great list. I enjoyed everyone of them

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

I love the Gremlin reference - isn't that the truth!?! We have the same problem here in our home too... we think it's Gremlin's or "ghosts" LOLOL

Love the list! Thanks for sharing :)

LiveLaughLoveCj said...

Rachel - Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog today. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Always
Christine

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol! Gremlins? That is too funny! Great list this week! Thanks for playing and I hope to see you again next week.