Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen, Edition "F"

1. Father - David is such a wonderful daddy.

2. Family - It's what it's all about.

3. Farkle - Such a fun & fantastic game (got a couple more F's in there).

4. Free - David's motto: If it's free, it's for me.

5. Fabric - I love to sew & quilt, and I LOVE to shop for fabric.

6. Fall - It's my favorite time of the year.

7. Fish - Of the Swedish variety--yum!

8. Friday - Today is David's Friday...Hooray!!

9. Fart - All I'm gonna say is MEN STINK!

10. Friends - It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

11. Fun - Who doesn't like to have it?

12. Flipper - Everyone's favorite dolphin. :)

13. Forever - What our family is.
*This is just an extra one for my mom who will be Fifty and Fabulous in February (in just a couple days)!!

6 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

I just want to say I love yout Thursday Editions of the Alphabet....How about February, the month of Love, and my Birthday. Yea I am getting a new attitude about that.....I deserve to be Fifty and Fabulous...there I said it. and added a couple of more F's to our list. Love you Rachee and keep em coming.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Again, your creativity astounds me. Good insights and good F words :) Hope you have a great day!

Crystal said...

ooooohhh.....you're gonna be in 'f'reakin trouble with the 'f'ifty comment. 'F'ine with me though, it just solidifies the 'f'act that I'm the 'f'avorite. I'm 'f'unny!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I apologize it took me so long to come over and grab your link. I've been slightly overwhelmed today.

Great list, in fact I can relate to a lot of them! I can't believe I didn't think of Swedish Fish and Free! Love them both!

Thanks for playing this week and I promise to be faster next week!

Granny Annie said...

Fantastic "F"s! You finished finding such fabulous words and furnished such fine examples and facts!
Forever, your gram.

young family said...

cute idea, I LOVE swedish fish too :)